Welcome to somethingode.com (https://somethingode.com/).
The Site is operated by [Something Ode] (“Something Ode”, "We”, “Our” or “Us”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Po House Company Limited (“Po House”) and accordingly the operations and management of Something Ode and this Site are directly under the control of Po House and registered in Hong Kong under Business Registration no.: 67893763. Our registered office at Flat/Rm 1219-21, 41 Heung Yip Road, Wong Chuk Hang, Hong Kong.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using the Site.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are https://somethingode.com/pages/philosophy.
- By using our Site you accept these terms https://somethingode.com/pages/terms.
- There are other terms that may apply to you https://somethingode.com/pages/privacy-policy.
- We may make changes to these terms https://somethingode.com/pages/terms.
- We may make changes to our Site https://somethingode.com/.
- We may suspend or withdraw our Site https://somethingode.com/.
- Our site is only for users in Hong Kong https://somethingode.com/.
- You must keep your account details safe https://somethingode.com/account/login.
- How you may use material on our Site https://somethingode.com/.
- Do not rely on information on our Site https://somethingode.com/.
- We are not responsible for websites we link to https://somethingode.com/.
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you https://somethingode.com/pages/returns.
- Exclusion of liability for digital content https://somethingode.com/.
- How we may use your personal information https://somethingode.com/pages/membership.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you purchase products from our Site, our Standard Terms of Supply https://somethingode.com/pages/terms will apply to the sales.
We may make changes to these terms
We may make changes to our site
We reserve the right to update and change our Site at our sole and absolute discretion and may do so from time to time. These updates and changes may be made to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Access to our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Our site is only for users in Hong Kong
Our site is directed to people residing in Hong Kong. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text, except with our express prior written consent.
We hereby grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site. This license does not include any commercial or business use of the Site or its contents, any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices, any derivative use of the Site and its contents, or any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site. The Site or any part of it may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express prior written consent.
Do not rely on information on our Site
The Site and all information contained herein are provided by us on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the operation and availability of this Site. In addition, although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that any information, content, materials, products, price descriptions or any other contents of this Site are accurate, complete, relable, current or error-free.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim and will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of the Site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you, which will be set out in our Standard Terms of Supply https://somethingode.com/pages/terms.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our Site, its servers, or emails sent from us to you will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or other harmful components or errors.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
Unless otherwise indicated, all names, graphics, designs, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, commercial markings, trade dress, and service names included in the Site are trademarks of us or our licensors, sponsors or suppliers and are protected by trademark laws. The trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits us. Something Ode and its logo are, without limitation, among the registered trademarks of us and our affiliates (including the parent company, “Affiliates”). Infringement of any Something Ode trademark is not permitted.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Something Ode and its Affiliates without express written consent from us.
All content including product designs (including any and all collateral materials relating thereto) included on this Site are owned by us and/or our licensors and protected by copyright laws and/or design patents. You agree not to use, display, reproduce, retransmit, modify, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, create derivative works of, broadcast, circulate, display or in any way exploit any such content, in whole or in part, whether by email or by any other means, for any purpose other than for your personal, non-commercial use as set forth herein. You are not allowed to use any product designs without Something Ode ’s express written agreement.
Communications and other content
You may submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, to our customer service so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.”
How to contact us
To contact us, please email CS@somethingode.com or telephone our customer.
Still have questions?
We got you, you can email us at: